Friday, March 28, 2008

6 More Days to Our Race

Within a week time we will be having the biggest sporting even in the Gulf Region. I believe that this is my first F1 photo serial. Eventually I took this photo when I was at the airport last night. With the massive advertising in every corner of Bahrain, we can see that everybody is warmly welcoming and looking forward for the event and here is one of the giant poster. I also quoted the article written at Bahrain GP official site as in the following;

"There are only six days left on the calendar until the Middle East sees the biggest international sporting event of the year come back to the Kingdom of Bahrain for the fifth time at the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2008"

For further reading, please go here !!!

Happy Friday All !!!!


No comments: