Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting for Sunset

This is the photo of the beach side infront Isa Cultural Center which is also adjacent to Grand Mosque Al Fateh. The water level during the day time until late afternoon near Sunset is always low as you can see in this picture. In a couple hour after sunset, this ground will be filled with seawater.

Some families, youngster, couples and joggers always come here and wait to see the sunset. It was a windy day and I was almost finishing my jogging trek. The sunset was not really pretty as it was very foggy due to the current sandstorm season. The breeze of fresh sea air was was very mind calming and I promise to myself that I will come here on my every joffing trek.

Have a nice day Y'all!

2 comments:

Abid said...

why waiting for sunset?

Urang Awak said...

sorry Abid,I forgot updating the page last night but here it is anyway. I hope it answer your question :P