Wednesday, November 28, 2007

La Belle Au Bois Dourmant

Sleeping Beauty fair,
Black like the night in your hair,
Lips that shame the red, red rose,
Dreaming of true love in slumber repose
One day he will come,
Riding over the dawn,
When you awaken to love's first kiss,
Till then, Sleeping Beauty, sleep on
One day you'll awaken to love's first kiss,
Till then, Sleeping Beauty, sleep on.
(adapted from the original by Tom Adair & George Bruns, Sleeping Beauty Movie circa 1959)
(This is a shot of my friend, Dian Putri Kustanti aka Uthie. After along day at work, I caught her offguard with my camera in such a serene deep sleep at the sofa. Look at how her lips curl and the innocence expression in her face. She is going to kill me if she find out this posting but how I can not share this beautiful shot to the world, she'll understand)

3 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

beautiful

that applies to
Dian
the furnishings
the photograph

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi :)
Your friend Dian Putri Kustanti aka Uthie, is looking adorable on this photo! You better see/photograph her than the sofa haha! well she must have been busy?

Please be welcome to visit my blog, we have been to PARIS and I showa lot of hugh collages ( many photo's)of musea's we have visited there, and also a slide-show of the food in France, be welcome I hope you enjoy the photo's .

Greetings from JoAnn :)

julia said...

Very content and the textures are terrific