Monday, November 10, 2008

One Autumn Morning

Today's photo is the shot taken along the fly-over near Seef area (hmmm ??). It is 8.30 in the morning. The weather is so nice. The sun is shining so warmly and the wind breezes slowly. Suddenly, I am just feeling so lazy and almost shout to the driver "Baya (Uncle in Hindi), Please stop here! I am not feeling that I want to go to work today, pleazzzzzzzzze stop!!!"

LOL Wrong!!!!!!! I was not shouting the word to him nor asked him to stop but just continued grumbling softly and slowly wishpered to myself "What a beautiful day to just spend in the office" (LOL I forgot to type the NOT word earlier, MY BAD!!!)

3 comments:

Abid said...

Looks so cold :(

Whats teh weather like?

Abid said...

Where do you work?

Urang Awak said...

yup its a bit cold now Abid!
but its also still warm during the day!

btw, I am working in hospitality line at Banyan Desert Spa and Resort Al Areen, please go here and check it yourself about our resort at www.banyantree.com.